I am truly flying!Door: Ineke Hurkmans
During the last weeks several new Certified Professionals in Kenya were trained and took their first steps to work with the Jump Movement method. A number of conversations took place in divers corporate organisations. I would like to share some comments of participants.
- A very informative & interactive session – let’s do it more often as it binds the team. The session has built up confidence in the team & raised a positive atmosphere
- Self-awareness & appreciation from the team was great. Appreciating the team success & not looking at the bad issues only is motivating
- I feel committed towards my duties entrusted to me. I am proud of this meeting, makes me feel more committed to work & encouraged too
- Having honest opinions gives me confidence in my work. I did not expect a kind opinion from all members. I desire the growth in myself through more mentorship
- The Jump Movement conversation increases confidence and allows one to see good traits they have according to colleagues